- A valid credit card is required to secure your reservation. All major credit cards are accepted. Please have this information ready when you call to make your reservation or when you book online.
- Natural High Wellness Center & Spa has a 24-hour cancellation policy. Because that time is reserved for you, we ask that you call to give us a 24-hour advance notice to cancel or reschedule your appointments. If less than 24-hours notice is given, the guest will be held accountable for the full amount of the services, to be charged to the credit card on file.
- Guests must be 18 years of age to schedule an appointment. Parents may schedule appointments for their child(ren) and must remain on the spa premises for the duration of their child’s treatment.
- Standard spa gratuity is 18-20% for services.
- First-time visitors are requested to arrive at least 10-15 minutes before the scheduled treatment time in order to fill out an intake form.
- Pets are not permitted in the spa. They could potentially disrupt another guest's spa treatment.
- In order to keep a calm and relaxing environment, cellular phone use in the spa is prohibited.
- Natural High Wellness Center & Spa reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason.
- The men’s and women’s restrooms are equipped with lockers, showers, towels, and a vanity area that includes a blow dryer, hair brush, and shower caps. Robes and slippers are provided to guests who will be receiving multiple treatments but are available by request for all other guests.